# What to use the Download a file to Google Drive step for
Use this step to directly download files to your Google Drive from any web app. This step works in Axiom Cloud. Previously, files had to be downloaded to the desktop application.
You can use this step to download files from:
- Amazon Seller Central
- Social media platforms like Instagram or Youtube
- Digital Asset management sites
- Government websites
- E-commerce stores
# How to configure the Download a file to Google Drive step
Click 'Select' to choose the file to download.
The Single selector tool comes with several valuable features accessed by clicking custom:
- Ability to use custom CSS selectors
- 'Use element text' allows you to click buttons based on the button text i.e. 'Submit'
- Pass CSS selectors in from data sources like a Google Sheet
# Google Drive folder URL
Enter the URL of the folder in Google Drive to download to. Click 'Insert data' if you wish to pass file paths from a data source into this step.
# File name
Enter a name for the file on Google Drive. Leave blank to keep the existing filename. File names can be passed from data sources like a Google Sheet using 'Insert Data'.