“Axiom.ai”/”Axiom”/“we”/“us”/“our” refers to Axiom Ai Limited, a limited company registered in the United Kingdom (company number 11171985).
“Services” or “Products” means Axiom.ai’s websites, applications and browser extensions, including any online services, products, software applications, improvements, updates, patches and enhancements, together with the associated documentation (excluding any publicity or marketing materials) and any other content of Axiom.ai such as videos or blog posts. In addition:
- “Extension” refers specifically to the Axiom AI Chrome Extension, either obtained from the Chrome web store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/axiom-automations/cpgamigjcbffkaiciiepndmonbfdimbb or by any other means.
- “Builder” refers specifically to the Axiom AI Builder tool that is included with the Chrome Extension
- “Application” refers specifically to the desktop application that is installed in order to run Axiom automations on the user’s own computer
“you” means any individual or a company or organization that has, accesses or directs the use of, an account with us, or is testing or using the Services; “your users” means your affiliates and employees or equivalent contractors.
“Content”/”Automations” means anything developed for use with the functionality provided by the Services, for any purpose whatsoever.
- To use the Services, you must be at least 16-years old or have full capacity to contract according to your country of residence. You might use the Services for yourself or your employer/similar contractor (which we call here the “Entity”) and if you sign on for Axiom.ai’s Services on behalf of your Entity (for instance, by using your business email at registration), Axiom.ai assumes you have the relevant power and capacity to do so and references to “you” will include both you as individual and the Entity.
- If you’re a legal entity, you hereby grant Axiom.ai a transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, valid for the entire duration of the rights, license to copy, host, store, assess, test, distribute, modify, publicly perform, display, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works and otherwise use your trademarks, service marks and logos in our marketing materials, for the purpose of promoting our Services and marketing your participation.
- You may contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or concerns you may have regarding this document or any aspect of the Services provided.
- Axiom.ai hereby agrees to provide you the right to use the Services, under a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non- sublicensable and revocable license.
- You hereby give Axiom.ai an unlimited, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty free license to use, host, store, copy, distribute, assess, test, modify, publicly perform, display, create derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use, any of your automations, content, suggestions, ideas and other feedback, without any restriction or compensation to you, for the purpose of providing our Services and managing our platforms. Axiom.ai may independently acquire, license, or develop, any intellectual property rights and technology performing similar functions as the software/workflows developed by, or for, you.
- Axiom.ai is not liable, nor has any responsibility for, any Content developed using the Services, except in cases where Axiom.ai has developed that Content. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following cases:
- Content developed by you
- Content developed by a third party for you, where that third party is not Axiom.ai
- Any flaw or problem caused by Content falling under this clause is entirely and completely the responsibility of the user, i.e. you. Axiom.ai will take reasonable efforts to safeguard your account from malicious usage, but any damage or distress caused by the app under operation from Content not created by Axiom.ai is not supported and cannot be guaranteed to function.
Privacy and Security
- Axiom.ai is GDPR compliant as a Processor of data. Your data will be used by our system solely in order to operate the Services, and any data that is used to provide said Services will be deleted immediately after usage.
- Axiom.ai collects analytics data as part of its functionality. This data includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Data relating to UI activity within the Extension, including tracking of clicks and page views
- Data relating to activity within the Application, including details on the running of the extension (data from the output is not stored)
- Data relating to account activity within the services, such as logging in and out, session data, and times that you are active on the Services
- Axiom.ai is not liable in any way for privacy and security issues brought about by Content provided either by you or by a third party who is not Axiom.ai itself. You, the user, takes full responsibility for any operation of third-party Content, and agrees to abide by all applicable Privacy and Security agreements that may be applicable to your use of the Services.
- Axiom does not store the results of any automation. However, any data entered into an automation using the Builder is stored in our databases and is accessible to developers and employees of Axiom.Ai. As such, it is not recommended to enter sensitive or secret data into Axiom steps. If sensitive or secret data is required for an Axiom to function, it should be connected from a source under your control.
- General session data (such as cookies for the sites you are using in an automation) is synced between the Application and the browser running the Builder. In the case of automations that are running on our cloud Service, rather than using the Application, session data is synced to the server on a temporary basis, as this is required for the Service to function. It is deleted immediately after use. By using the cloud functionality of Axiom you assent to this; the Application is available if this behaviour is not desired.
- Any information we have on you or your operations, confidential or otherwise, may be disclosed by us to any official or law-making body as required for our legal purposes or to protect any legal interest of Axiom.ai.
Fees and Refunds
- Some parts of the Services may be subject to fees.
- Non-payment of Fees within a 30 day period will result in the termination of the given Service.
- Axiom.ai will not provide refunds for any part of the service. You are free to terminate the given Service at any point, at which point you will lose access to the paid part of said Service.
- No warranties: All Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. Neither Axiom.ai nor any of its direct affiliates provides any kind of warranty (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to the Services, including but not necessarily limited to availability, uptime. fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or interoperability with any other service. Axiom.ai does not warrant that any Content developed by Axiom.ai, its affiliates, you or any third party will run uninterrupted without error or defect. Responsibility of maintenance for Content being run by the user is the responsibility of the user of said Content. Axiom.ai is not responsible for any harm or damages caused by any third party provider or content due to the operation of any of the Services. The customer bears all the risk of using any part of the Services.
- As regards to any Service or Content released by Axiom.ai in beta, early access, released as a demo or otherwise still being developed, the following points additionally apply to them:
- They may not be ready for production and therefore have defects in privacy, security or any other way
- There may be defects in functionality that require patches or further updates to fix
- They may not be fault-tolerant and data loss may be possible; responsibility for backing up important data rests with you the user
- You will not use them for any commercial purpose or in any production situation or environment
- You represent and warrant at all times that:
- You have obtained all rights, permissions and/or consents necessary for the lawful use of your data and the operation of the Services
- No part of your data used within the Services infringes or otherwise conflicts with any third-party rights. You expressly agree that the use of the Services and Content is at your sole risk.
- You will only use Axiom.ai for purposes that are legal in your region of operation of the Services.
- You will not assume that violation of the terms of service of any third party application or service by your operation of the Services or any Content developed by any party (including Axiom.ai for the purposes of demonstration) will be assignable to Axiom.ai or any of its affiliates.
- You will back up or otherwise secure any data or sensitive material that will be used in relation to the operation of any of the Services.
- You will not use any measures to bypass any license restriction applied by Axiom.ai to you or your accounts.
- Only a single account may be owned by a you at any time, unless we have provided authorisation in writing. Additional accounts created by you are subject to our approval and may be removed at our discretion.
- You may take backups or other copies of Services granted to you for the purposes of disaster recovery.
- You may not reverse engineer, analyse or otherwise attempt to make use of code distributed with our Services, except where a specific distribution license permits it.
- You will not rely on Axiom.ai providing any backup or recovery service for any damage or loss associated with your operation of the Services. All liability for such damages or losses lies with you.
- You will allow Axiom.ai to provide automatic updates and fixes to Services installed on your property for the purposes of fixing bugs, upgrading security and improving the functionality of the Services.
- You will not attempt to gain access to or otherwise access any account, network, Service, Content or any other item by any means except the provision of a license to do so by Axiom.ai.
- You will not use the Services for the purposes of spamming, distributing malware, misleading other users, harassment, bullying, discrimination, destructive activities or any other purpose deemed individually unacceptable by us, regardless of local laws relating to these matters.
- You will keep any passwords, login information and access to your infrastructure secure so that it cannot be co-opted by any unauthorised third party. Any loss associated with such an event is your sole responsibility.
- A description of the breach
- Information on the person who has performed the breach
- Information at which we can contact you
- A statement declaring that this information, under penalty of perjury, is accurate to the best of your knowledge and ability to verify, and that the identified party is the owner of the infringing Content
- You may stop using any Services or Content at any point you wish, without notice. Please let us know you are terminating the services using either the contact address indicated above or by using the features available within the Services provided for such a purpose. Your account will be terminated within three working days and any fees or payments cancelled.
- Axiom.ai reserves the right to terminate your account, Services and remove access to any Content that is running through any of our Services, for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to pay for services after a 30-day grace period has expired
- Provision of Services is taken to breach any special local law or condition that may apply to you
- If a particular Service is discontinued or no longer being supported by us
- A period of inactivity not less than six months
- If any termination of your accounts, Services or access to Content is to take place, we will make best efforts to notify you by your supplied contact details before this takes place and give you the option of response. Please note that the option of response does not imply that we will either reverse or suspend the decision to terminate or otherwise restrict access to any part of our Services or Content.
- Once an account has been Terminated, all Content, Data and Services associated with or stored on this account will no longer be recoverable.