A LinkedIn Sales Navigator bot recipe that sends customisable messages to a list of leads in Sales Navigator.
# Install the LinkedIn Sales Navigator bot template
To install this Sales Navigator Axiom click 'Install template'. If you are a new user you will be required to create an Axiom.ai account before you can edit the template.
# Set up a blank Google Sheet to record messages sent
- Create a new Google Sheet. You can do this in your Chrome browser by entering the shortcut 'sheet.new', presuming you already have an account.
- Name your sheet something like 'Link Scraper’.
- Set up a tab called 'sent'.
# Set up the 'Get data from a webpage' step
- URL - Insert link to lead list to be scraped.
- SELECT - Select the links on the page you wish to scrape, set the selector column to link type. Then add a new column to scrape the name.
- Find pager (optional) - Select the next button if the page has a pager. If it scrolls then do nothing.
- Max Results - When testing set to 2-3 results max, only toggle to all when ready to go live with your Axiom.
# Set up 'Split a name into columns' step
Use this step to split the name so we can personalise the message.
- Data to check - Click 'Select Data' and set to '[scrape-data]'.
- Column - Enter the column in the data where the names are to be split
- Fields - Select the fields to split the name into! These will be used in the filter.
# Configure the 'Interact with a page's interface: Fill in post'
We have configured this step for you. We have provided this guide for you to learn more about bot building.
- Go to page: Enter URL - Insert
- Click Element: Message - Select the message button.
- Enter text: Subject (required) - Type your subject into the field, use 'insert data' to enter First or Last names.
- Enter text: Type your message here - Type your message into the field, use 'insert data' to enter First or Last names.
- Click element: Send - Select the send button. By defualt we disable this button.
Stuck please do watch the video.
# Set up the 'Write Data to a Google Sheet' step
- Spreadsheet - In the field called 'Spreadsheet', you can search for the Google Sheet you created. Once found, click to select.
- Sheet name - Choose the tab you created to track 'Sent' messages.
- DATA - Select the Split Name data.
- Clear data before writing | Add to existing data - Set this option to 'Add to existing data'.
# Test run
We always recommed doing a test run - In this case do your test with the 'Send' button disabled and a low number of cycles set on the jump step.
# Troubleshooting the Sales Navigator with a personalised message bot
Try the following if your bot is not working. We would also recommend you watch the video to troubleshoot.
- The links come out as text - Set the selector type to link not text.
- The pager is not working - Re-select the next button or try custom selector.
- No output in the sheet - In 'Write Data to a Google Sheet' check data step is connected.