Create a bot to scrape Immutable X's marketplace for links in minutes without writing a single line of code. This bot requires a blank Google Sheet.
You may also be interested in this template for Scraping Immutable X's NFT Cards. The template loops through links scraped by this bot.
Remember, anyone can adapt templates to fit their use case by adding and removing steps with Axiom's no-code bot builder.
# Install the Immutable link scraper bot template
To install this Immutable scraper click 'Install template'. If you are a new user you will be required to create an Axiom.ai account before you can edit the template.
# Set up a blank Google Sheet to scrape the links into
- Create a new Google Sheet. You can do this in your Chrome browser by entering the shortcut 'sheet.new', presuming you already have an account.
- Name your sheet something like 'Immutable Link Scraper’.
- Set up a tab called 'Links'.
# Set up the 'Get data from a webpage' step
- URL - Add the link of the page you wish to scrape links from
- SELECT - Select the links on the page you wish to scrape, set the selector column to link type. Its as easy as point and click, this video shows you how.
- Find pager (optional) - Select the next button if the page has a pager. If it scrolls then do nothing.
- Max Results - When testing set to 2-3 results max, only toggle to all when ready to go live with your Axiom.
# Set up the 'Write Data to a Google Sheet' step
- Spreadsheet - In the field called 'Spreadsheet', you can search for the Google Sheet you created. Once found, click to select.
- Sheet name - Choose the tab you created.
- DATA - Select the Scrape data.
- Clear data before writing | Add to existing data - Set this option to 'Add to existing data'.
# Test run
We always recommed doing a test run - click run then check the output from the scraper. In this case in the sheet.
# Troubleshooting the Immutable card link scraper
Try the following if your bot is not working. We would also recommend you watch the video to troubleshoot.
- The links come out as text - Set the selector type to link not text.
- Selectors fail and the bot stops, try a new selection.
- The pager is not working - Re-select the next button or try custom selector.
- No output in the sheet - In 'Write Data to a Google Sheet' check data step is connected.