Stop wasting your valuable time manually taking screenshots - now you can automate the process without writing any code! With this template, it's easy to customize and tailor the automation to whatever workflow you need. So whether you're a tester or data analyst, get ready for some serious time-savings: login securely & grab password protected content; input date ranges for analytics platforms...you name it!
# Install the Screenshot Axiom
To install this Axiom for automating screenshots click 'Install template'. If you are a new user you will be required to create an Axiom.ai account before you can edit the template.
# Quick start guide
- Create a Google Sheet with the URLS of the pages you wish to screenshot.
- Use your Google Sheet to set up the 'Read data from Google Sheet.'
- Go to page - Insert Data, and use the token for your Google Sheet.
- Save screenshots - Set the folder, filename, and format.
- Click run and test. Stop the bot after one loop to check the files are saved.
Need help getting the screenshot template working? contact support or read on to learn how each step is set up.
# Create a blank Goolge Sheet
This sheet is to store the URLS of the webpages you wish to take a screenshot of.
# Set up the 'Read data from Google Sheet' step
- Spreadsheet - In the field called 'Spreadsheet', you can search for the Google Sheet you created. Once found, click to select.
- Sheet name - Choose the sheet with the URLS in.
- You should now see a preview of the data.
# Configure the 'Interact with a page's interface'
In this step you will need to Insert Data for 'Go to Page' field and set the download sub-step up.
- Go to page, Enter URL - click 'Insert data' and pass the Google Sheet token '[google-sheet-data?*&0]'.
- Save screenshot - Set a folder to save to. Then set a filename before selecting your file type JPEG or PNG.
# How to customise the screenshot Axiom
Customsize your Axiom template with added steps and substeps to boost automation! For example, the Interact step has special sub-steps that automate actions such as clicks or entering text. Just click on the '+' icons to see which Steps you can add - it's never been easier!
# Test run
We always recommend doing a test run - click run then check a screenshot is saved to the selected folder.